This is a goofy picture of Natalie, but for some reason I love it. I spiked up her hair to prove that she does have SOME hair. Today was her 9 month check up, and this is the conversation I had with the doctor, who was from India. Dr.: (alarmingly) She doesnt have any hair! was she born like that?!
me: She's a white baby! a lot of white babies are bald! There is nothing wrong with her!
Of course I laughed, but seriously every time I go into Othello to get her checked, the nurses ask me why she doesnt have any hair. I guess I must be the only white person left around here, because they act like they have never seen a bald baby before!
Natalie at 8 months.
Lacey, I was excited to see that you now have a blog. I think Natalie's hair is just perfect. Congratulations too by the way! I loved the picture of Natalie we got in the mail. It's hanging on our fridge. And agreed about the cadets...we didn't think the costume through very well. We still have next year!
ReplyDeleteLacey jie jie, this is Jennifer Zheng. You remember me? Lacey I miss you~ Your baby girl is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLacey, she's gorgeous, just like her mother!!! Oh my goodness, I miss you!!!!!! I am so glad that you have a blog! Ryan and I have one too- www.ryanandmegansmith.com. It's such a fun way to keep in touch. We need to exchange numbers and talk ASAP. Like I said, I miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteYea! I am so glad that you have a blog, What fun. Natalie looks like she's a lot of fun. It was sure good to see you at Christmas time. I hope all is well with you and your family. Take care!!
ReplyDeleteHi! It's about time you got a blog. Yahh! Now I can see pictures of Natalie anytime I want, she's too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping this day would come soon:) There is nothing wrong with bald babies, ours come out with hair and then it quickly disappears. She makes bald look very cute!
ReplyDeleteFun I am so glad you guys got a blog now I can keep in touch with you.
ReplyDeleteLacey,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited! It will be fun to keep up with you better. I have a blog but it gets few updates....just to warn you.
spencerandandrea.blogspot.com
Love the picture of Natalie,
Andrea
Oh, funny....I just saw you already have it!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the next little one coming! Natalie is such a cutie, I have never seen her before. I am glad you have a blog now.
ReplyDeleteLacey! Hurray for blogs! I'm so excited that you decided to join in the fun. I can't wait to see all your fun pictures. I miss you and can't wait to see you! Hopefully soon.
ReplyDeleteShe is just darling :)
ReplyDeletesoo cute:)and congrats on the one on the way!
ReplyDeleteOk it's about time you got on here! Welcome to the club! Your daughter is so adorable! Congrats on baby#2! Very exciting! Now I'll be able to keep in touch with you better!
ReplyDeleteYes we got a kitten and we love her. We don't know exactly what she does when we're not here yet...we will have to put in a cat cam for that...
ReplyDeleteWe want another post!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to see you have a blog!! I can know keep up with what is going on in your life. I hope everything is going well. your little girl is just as cute as can be. Congrats on baby #2 coming that is so exciting! Please keep us posted on what is going on. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha, good old old town. I love Natalie's pictures. What a cutie patutie.
ReplyDelete